Monday 24 January 2011

The Website

Hello, I thought I would update everyone as to how we are getting on.

The site is almost complete, all the content has been uploaded, we are just adding the final touches :) woohoo.

I thought I would let you know about some features we have added to the site that make us stand out from the crowd.

Features of the website?

Our main feature is the chat live option, which allows people to chat to us at certain times in the day (times will be available from our twitter feed).

Another good feature of our site is that we have a mobile version, which is quick to load on your phone, so you can access Event Fish from anywhere.

We also have a very quick and easy to use get help online form, which you will complete with your event requirements.

You can contact us anytime via email or telephone if you have any questions.

I look forward to working with you soon.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment